Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Psychology of Music

Music Psychology

The MTR now plays nice, relaxing music at the stations to try to calm and make people less anxious. I think it helps. It certainly makes me feel more at ease, especially at the SKW station just before my back sweating walk to the office.

Park N Shop, one of the two largest supermarket chain in Hong Kong, on the other hand, play movie credit music. I do not know what the original intention to play the music, but it makes me a bit sad, like something good is ending (sales?). I know that in US, the supermarkets put in music to encourage consumption but I am not quite sure with Park N Shop's movie ending music. Is it suppose to rush people into finishing their shopping faster?

1 comment:

magnesjadin said...

Slot machine gambling machine to make the first deposit
Slot machine gambling 경주 출장마사지 machine to make 파주 출장안마 the first 창원 출장안마 deposit - Online 경주 출장안마 Slots 남원 출장안마